Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Looking forward to...

This Thanksgiving I'm looking forward to everything this picture depicts. Hangin' out with the fam. This picture is on Ben's birthday, when he turned 27. Wow.

I love that everyone comes home for the holidays. I love that they love to be together. They are incredible kids and Gordon and I count ourselves so lucky to have them. Even more than the turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, cranberries, rolls, etc; I enjoy the after-time. Laying on the floor doing nothing and talking about nothing and everything.

I am so thankful for family. Mine was somewhat dysfunctional growing up. They are everything I wished for when I was young. And more.

Oh, and I'm thankful for mint m&m's again. But that's another post.

5 comments:

Laura said...

I'm thankful for this as well. The holidays are such a fun and happy time of year. I love that we're all together!

Rachael Havens said...

MINT M&M'S!!!! Yummy, Happy Thanksgiving

Tami said...

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

musson said...

Family is truly one of God's greatest blessings. I am so happy that your dreams have been surpassed in that area. You are one amazing woman! I hope your holidays are filled with true JOY!

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

I haven't been able to find mint M&M's! I want to!