Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fall

A couple of weeks ago, Jo invited me to come along as she and the boys attended the local "farmfest" out in Kuna. It was so impressive. Of course there was the usual corn maze, but this one offered so much more. There was a kiddie hay-bale maze, swings, mini tractor rides, a big tractor ride where you could stop in the pumpkin patch and pick pumpkins, and concessions that included warm donuts.

Among the pictures I snapped, this one was the best. Four little dark pools peaking out from a hay-bale. I can hardly imagine what their little sis is going to look like......

5 comments:

Tami said...

Lucky little sister to have such handsome brothers! This is a really good picture, Julie. I love their darling little faces highlighted by the setting sun.

Laura said...

What a great picture! They're such curious little guys, I love it.

Robin said...

A little girl! How exciting! Let the shopping begin.

Tanner Davis said...

This is a such a nice photo. I love the backdrop of baled hay - so simple and plain, yet it adds great texture, shading, and interest to the picture. Eli and Cameron are the main focal point of the photo with their beautiful, piercing, brown eyes.

Your grandsons are adorable -- and -- I'm very excited for you to to become a grandmother of a little girl!

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

Hi Julie,

I didn't realize I was in my son Tanner's account when I posted my comments. Those comments were mine! I'm sure you wondered what was going on! :)