Monday, May 31, 2010

Baby Sister Graduates

              Jessica Bonnie Bird graduated last Saturday.  Unbelieveable!  Where does the time go?
              Soon the summer months will be over and she will be off to BYU-I for the Fall/Winter
              track.  (I hope to be as composed then.   Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha:) 
She was lucky enough to have all of this group there to support her on her big day.
Jessica and Meaghan; inseparable all through high school.  But Meghan is going away to that "school up North".  We wish her lots of luck and will miss her.  (Even though she will be a Vandal:)

Jessica and Suzy.  They became great friends this year and we love Suzy.  She is planning on attending BYU-I starting in the winter.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations Jess! It was fun to be there as a family and celebrate her victory!

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

How wonderful for you! Jessica is a beautiful girl. Tanner graduated on May 30th. Our "babies" are all grown up!

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

I cant' believe Jess is graduated! Congrats Jess! I'm excited for her to go to BYU-I. She will really like it.