Tuesday, May 11, 2010

One of a kind from "La Garment District"

The pictures posted from Jessica's prom didn't fully highlight her one of a kind dress.  This one shows the beautiful beading that is on the top, or bodice of the dress.  Also, the beginning of the sweeping fabric. 
This one shows the bottom and how the cut of the dress fit perfectly.  The good looking date helps too:)
Of course, it helps to have the right skin tone to pull off the yellow.  She looked radiantly beautiful; I know that I am somewhat biased.  Somewhat. 


I love how this one shows  off the whole dress and the way it moves when she walks. 
So there you have it - a full report on the dress.  I wish I had more from LGD to report on but that is a goal for a future time.  It's definitely an experience worth repeating.

3 comments:

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

These prom pictures of Jessica are lovely! She is so beautiful Julie. Just radiant!

That hue of yellow is so fun, and Jessica's skin and dark features are so pretty and are accentuated by it.

I'm glad you are enjoying the last few weeks of Jessica's High School years!

Tyler and Carisa said...

That dress is stunning!! And she looked so gorgeous in it!

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

What a beautiful girl she is! I can't believe she is a senior already!