Saturday, October 23, 2010

Beauty Maintenance Night

Actually, it was Beauty Maintenance Day, since Jessica was only home for the weekend.  We have these regularly to do the things that hairy, dark haired women do; waxing, mani pedis, and of course, hair color. 
It is so much more fun to do it together than by yourself.  Especially when you goof. 

I won't explain exactly how it happened, but I ended up with Grandma Nola red hair for Saturday afternoon.  And I'm not talking subtle either.  Don't get me wrong, I love my Grandma Nola and her memory, but when Jessica tells me that the red hair makes me look like her, I picture an 84 year old!

Thankfully, by the end of the day I had mostly fixed it.  I was just glad that I could and that I didn't end up with something permanent. 

Jessica's turned out beautifully.


2 comments:

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

I'm glad you could fix your red hair! Sounds like you had a fun time together with Jessica. You're both beautiful!

Tyler and Carisa said...

How scary! I haven't died my hair since 7th grade - mostly cause I'm afraid of the commitment. But I'm glad you were able to fix it!