Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Simon and Grace

Simon and Grace, taken on the 4th of July.  Grace has her daddy's carmel skin and Simon has beautiful auburn hair. 
They look like they are communicating. 
I wonder what they're saying?
Simon:  Whoa!  I didn't see you there.
Grace:  I've been staring at you for the last 5 minutes.

or

Grace:  Why do you have that big-eyed look on your face?
Simon:  My dad says sometimes my eyes look like I am headed downhill on a roller coaster.  But I can't believe I just saw Scott eat 7 pieces of french toast.

or

Grace:  What in the world is that smell?
Simon:  Is it you?
Grace:  No - is it you?
Simon:  Well if it's not you and it's not me, then who.....

or

Simon: This is turning out to be as good as I thought it would.
Grace: I could tell we were going to feel a lot of love when we got here.,
Simon:  Ya, I'm glad we're in this together.
Grace:  Me too.



1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm thinking it was the smell one or the one about Scott eating :)