Friday, August 5, 2011

Some really great pictures of Gordon

 I got up Saturday morning (of course he was up before me) and found Gordon weeding the garden.  Love the glasses:)
 I just had to have another picture, so I went out and hollered for him to look my way.  No luck, thanks to his i-pod.  I finally got up close and personal and startled him.
This next one is my personal favorite.

Working in the garage in his watering boots, pajama pants, both sets of eyeglasses & hat.  The only thing missing is the headlamp.
He really believes in dressing for the occasion, don't you think?

4 comments:

Tami said...

No way...these are the best. I especially love the double glasses. No, on second thought, my favorite thing is that you thought to go out there with your camera! :D

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

Love these pictures! He is definitely my dad's brother!

Laura said...

My personal favorite is the boots! I think everybody needs a pair of boots like that.

Robin said...

You make the empty nest look awesome. Gordon is super cute.