Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hurry Up And Post!





My keyboard miraculously started working again tonight and so I decided I'd better post - quick. I have ordered a new HP laptop, coming this week and can't wait! The nativity is Ben & Laura's and it was backlit at 5:30 in the morning. I spent the night with them and when they got up to work at the temple, I noticed how beautifully it was backlit by the rising sun & couldn't resist a picture before going back to sleep.
On 12/13/08, we did gingerbread houses for FHE. Missed you, Bed & Laura!

Cam & Eli love dancing to the singin' snowman.

Done! Keyboared not working again - this took 25 minutes to type!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Fun gingerbread houses! I wish we were there to do them with you. And I personally love the snowman as well, I'll dance with ya Eli and Cam!

Tami said...

What fun! Great memories in the making! So glad that Santa is bringing you a laptop for Christmas. You must have been a very good girl this year. :)

Courtney said...

So much fun! We love the Bird family around here! Well, I finally watched the Grinch for the first time ever and laughed and even recognized lots of the quotes you had posted... my brain is racked at the moment, but when I recall which were my favorite, I'll add...

Thanks for the post. Hopefully everything will just settle down for 5 seconds :) But if not, you may get a call.

You may get a call anyway, because I LOVE having people visit when there is a baby involved... so ignore a call from me if you don't want to come visit ;)