Saturday, April 18, 2009

Boise State - #54 Michael Ames

Last night was Boise State's spring scrimmage and Michael got us tickets to go and watch. The blue team was loaded up and dubbed "the all-stars" and the white team were the underdogs. The white team won! It was a great time.

#54 is the one to watch on the O-line this year. He is being talked up in the Statesman and on Sports Radio AM. We expect great things from him and on top of it all, he is a returned missionary and an all around great guy. We love him.

7 comments:

Tyler and Carisa said...

I LOVE Michael!! I've known him basically my whole life, and I honestly cannot think of a time when he was not a great example of Christ. Even though he tended to be on the shy side in high school, he is seriously hilarious and witty!!

I can't wait to cheer for him like I did in high school. I'm sure he didn't know this, but I sorta had a mini crush on him, and thus I wore his football number when I played powder puff football!! =D I'm such a dork!

Yay for new and great Broncos!!!

Robin said...

Wow. He is HUGE! I miss Boise State!

diane said...

My son was able to go down on the field for p-day. He loved it and said he had blue things in his shoes later.

Wendy said...

It was fun to see you guys at the game for a minute! Go Broncos!

Courtney said...

Holy smokes! I don't think I've seen him since he was a cub scout or something! That is exciting! I love knowing people to cheer on at Boise State!

Clint and Kandi said...

hooray for mikey! go broncos! Whenever we see him on the television we yell "THERE'S MIKEY!" WE may just be yelling that ALOT this year! GO BIG BLUE BSU!

Adam said...

You probably have already heard, but did you see the article on ESPN!?

http://insider.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?entryID=4136671&name=feldman_bruce&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fespn%2fblog%2findex%3fentryID%3d4136671%26name%3dfeldman_bruce