Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring, are you coming?

Since we got back from California, it has been positively cold, rainy and snowy here in Boise.  Today, however...it is sunny.  Yes.   I love the sun.  But fooled, I walked outside this morning to get the paper and WHAM - I was hit with a blast of arctic cold air.  But that's okay - sunshine makes a lot of things bearable.
We had a wonderful Easter Sunday with the family.  I told Jessica that she had to come and do eggs with me, since this is her last Easter at home (guilt works, you know).  We even put glitter on the eggs - that's about as crafty as we get!  

Laura made a Dinosaur cake for our celebration of Cam & Eli's birthdays. I love her - she is so much fun.
Sunday dinner - as I look at the picture now, everyone seems real excited, don't they?  Gordon must be pontificating.
Cam & Eli looking for eggs. 

3 comments:

JoJo said...

Eli and his jammies...

Laura said...

That was a fun dinner! That picture of me cracks me up because I'm catching one of the cupcakes that was falling off and so my eyes look rather surprised! haha

Tami said...

I've never noticed before how much Jessica looks like Laura but I really see it in these pictures! I agree with you...will it ever quit being cold?!! I know spring comes in teasing increments but this year it's been...it's spring...not...it's spring...just kidding. Looks like a fun Easter at the Bird house!!