Tuesday, July 27, 2010

H2O Report

I know I have been remiss in my blogging efforts of late.  I'm not sure where the will to blog goes when it does, but I am resolving to change it, starting with this post.
 Jessica gives the "Lady Siren" a workout at Lucky Peak.  In this picture, she is wearing "Tortuga", her fancy orange and black wet suit.  It was so warm one time that we were up there that she went in just her swim suit.
We have had some great times on the boat this season, once we could finally start going.  The weather was so unpredictable that we couldn't go until the beginning of July. We've been lucky enough to have all of the kids up at the lake on & off. 
Next, I'll post some of James and Suzanne.

3 comments:

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

Jessica looks like a pro water-skiier. Those are great photos.
I hope you are enjoying your summer! If it's anything like mine, it's flitting away.

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

Glad you're back in the blogging thing. Jess looks great out there on the ski!

Laura said...

She is getting so good!