Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Just When I Thought....

Just when I thought I had lost all faith in M-M's they go and redeem themselves. 
The result is this:

M-n-M's with pretzel inside.  And they are fantastic.
They first came out earlier in the year in the little individual packs.  Every time I saw them, I would grab a bunch.  But I know that many of the specialty M-n-M's  never make it to the big time, or big bag I should say.
So imagine my surprise when I saw them in the store.  They are divine, a sweet mix of salty, chocolate and carbohydrate. 
There are only two problems with them:
1)  The big bag is only 9.90 oz. and therefore, the ability to go through a whole bag is very real and possible.
2)  The 9.90 bag is the same price as the 11-13 oz. M-n-M's.
Oh well, a small price to pay to enjoy one of the best snacks you will eat.  Just watch yourself, or they will be gone before you know it. 

P.S.  Gordon does not like them and so it is possible that these are not for every taste bud.  Can I imagine that?  Not really.

4 comments:

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

I discovered these at Sam's and think they're fantastic! I just tried sharing them with my oldest granddaughter, while we were watching the original Toy Story movie, and she said she didn't like them. That was a bit disappointing!

In my heaven there will be M & M's!

Tyler and Carisa said...

I love them... but unfortunately so does my husband - so now I have to share! Bummer! =D

lou said...

i felt quite peckish reading this but must be good and remember that i am diabetic

The Beans said...

Sounds delicious. I cannot wait to try them!

-Coffee bean