Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lucky Peak

James & Suzanne were tubing maniacs at the lake.  This is one sport that eludes me as far as enjoyment goes.  I have done it once and my neck and head have never been the same, so I admire anyone who can and wants to get out there and do it.
Gordon's busy getting the ropes even.  This is one of my favorite times on the boat, getting things set to go, laughing & talking and just kicking back.  See the tents in the background?  This is one of the spots that we may be camping in this weekend. 
James finished the tube ride and got right back out there for a super ski. 
Walaah!  A pose only a dancer could strike. 
We love the lake, aka Lucky Peak.  It is the center of so many good times for our family.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I love that last picture of Suzanne! She's so much fun:)

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

Suzanne is just so cute! That last picture is great.

Tami said...

Looks so fun. Since we don't have a boat we forget that Lucky Peak is even there. Thanks for the reminder! I too love that last picture. Once a dancer always a dancer. Good thing you aren't competing for time in the water...someone has to man the camera!