Thursday, September 2, 2010

FORD

For many years, cars and trucks of this brand have been called various things by our family; namely,
"Found On Road Dead" or "Fix Or Repair Daily". 

We are trying to come up with new ones (with the help of Jessica, Ashlee and Lauren) now that we own one.  So far:

For Our Road Destinations
For Our Rad Dad
Finally Our Revenue Retained
For Our Road Diortas (Diorta is a family word)

I just don't know yet.  FYI - Di-or-ta (Dee-or-da):  A laughing sound that is the cross between a chortle and a guffaw.

Guffaw:  A loud, unrestrained burst of laughter
Chortle:  To chuckle gleefully

1 comment:

Laura said...

It's still a shock to my system to see you guys buy a Ford. I guess all those years of Gordon's indoctrination of Ford will just take time to clear out of my system. I do love it though!