Thursday, March 17, 2011

I just can't help myself

Might as well call this the Bird grandkid blog with the amount of pictures I put on here, but how could I resist this?  The boys spontaneously grabbed their little sister to play choo-choo train around the kitchen.  Their mom and dad have done such a good job with these kids - they love each other so much.
They are having a new baby brother in the next few weeks and James & Suz are having a baby girl the end of May, so even more for the blog!

Next:  The other reason I went to I.F.  and it's good.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Oh my word...they are so adorable. I think it's a Grandma's right to post all the grandbaby pics she wants! :D

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

I get a kick out of seeing your grandchildren. Keep the posts coming. I can't wait to see pictures of your
brand new grand-babies. That's so exciting!