Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My baby turned 19!

Last week I went over to Eastern Idaho for a couple of reasons, one being that Jessica turned 19.  I read once that your children's birthdays make you feel older than your own.  It's true.  My oldest, Richard, turned 30 this year.
 Jessica and four of her five room mates.  They are great girls, all of them.  We celebrated at Red Robin for dinner.
 When I went to Rexburg Jessica and I ate lunch on campus, shopped at a little boutique and shopped in Idaho Falls. We had a great time together.
                          
I think she had a good time - What do you think?

3 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Jess! I still can't believe she's 19!

Tami said...

I totally agree with you about your kids' birthdays being what ages you! Happy Birthday to your baby!! She's gorgeous!

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

I'm so glad you could be with Jessica on her 19th birthday. She'll never forget the fun times you had together on her birthday. She is a beautiful daughter!