Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Oh Heck!

For Mother's Day weekend, Ben & Laura came home from Provo and we all got together on Sunday for dinner (with the exception of Scott, of course). These are precious times that seem to come farther and fewer between, so when they happen - we celebrate!

How? By playing a rousing game of "OH HECK" on Friday night ("heck" is a substitution that you may be able to figure out if you try real hard...)

I believe that Laura won, with several of us tying for 2nd place. One thing I learned is that my 2nd favorite cards, the M&M ones, have suddenly gotten really small print and are hard to read. How does that happen? Mid game we had to switch cards. I guess we should have used my favorite cards in the first place, the ones that feature the faces of my two little shavers.

It was a great weekend, the kind that rejuvinates you for the next, oh....one month, two weeks and five days:)

3 comments:

JoJo said...

I'm always disappointed to miss a game of Oh Heck.

Laura said...

Jo if you had been there I probably wouldn't have won! Thanks for a great weekend Julie. It's always fun to visit. Lucky for us it won't be just "visits" for much longer...we'll be there!!

diane said...

I'm getting excited for you. Nothing quite like the homecoming and getting reaquainted. Another year for me but who's counting?