Saturday, August 29, 2009

Toilet Talk

Maybe it's because I cleaned 3 of our 4 bathrooms today that toilets are on my mind tonight.

I used to use "clorox" drop-ins in all of the toilets and loved how clean they stayed. But my toilets were always clogging up and all of my big boys were gone.....

So....I had to find out why. I had a plummer (plumber?) come and take a look. He pulled out a chunk of the drop-in. It was keeping other "drop-ins" from going all the way down - if you know what I mean.

So no more of those. It has been over a year now and as I cleaned this morning, I wondered why I had to clean so often. Then I remembered it was because I no longer used this great product.

I am determined to find something to replace the c d i's. And I can't abide blue water.

Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Laura said...

I don't have any suggestions, but I did have to say you crack me up. I love the random conversations in the Bird household!

Robin said...

checking back to see what I should do about the same problem.

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

I was hoping for some great ideas on keeping the toilet clean, but I guess I'll have to search it out myself and then I;ll share the results:)