Friday, February 12, 2010

I crack myself up.

Last night I had one of those experiences that you never think you will have.  One that never even occurs to you.

I woke myself up laughing - at my own joke!

I was waving a blue green and yellow something or other and it had the word "Leo Saa" or something like it written on it.  I was busy saying the words in different intoneations, which sounded pretty funny.  (I think this part is what tickled my funny bone).  Someone asked me what it meant and I replied, "It's a joke." So of course, I proceeded to tell the joke, which went something like this:

"What does one hunting horse say to the other?  Leo Saa!"

Here's the craziest part; when I woke up right in the middle of a belly laugh, I thought the joke was sooo funny, I tried to remember the details to tell Gordon, it was so funny.  And then this morning, the details are fuzzy.  As a matter of fact, I'm sure I haven't gotten any part of the joke but the horse and saying "Leo Saa" right.

I really, really cracked myself up.

Never underestimate humor and it's place in our lives (or subconscious:).

3 comments:

Robin said...

You crack me up. Everyone's dreams should be so good.

Laura said...

Even better is that your joke involved hunting horses and you saying it in creative intonations...two very real things in the Bird house!

Tami said...

Too funny! See how optimistic and fun you are? You even tell jokes in your sleep...apparently really funny ones! :D