Sunday, March 8, 2009

Blogging Dearth

I love the word "dearth". It means "without, void of, scantiness, absence of" and it fits my blog of late. I have been "without" and "void of" great blog ideas.

It is that time of the year between winter ending and spring beginning, where you are teetering on the edge, expectantly waiting. Waiting for the weather to warm, waiting for green things to sprout, waiting, waiting, waiting.....(not to mention waiting for Mr. Scott to come home; we are under four months now!) More blogging about that later in the week.

To fill the void, all I can say is, thank goodness for good T.V. right now. American Idol starts with the top 12 this week and is always so good. 24 is heating up, and Dancing with the Stars starts this week! This one may actually be the one to break the T.V.'s back. The poor DVR seems to run non-stop and even though it can record two shows at once, it has it's limits.

AND....I have a new favorite show that I have come to love watching the re-runs: House. I LOVE that show; he is so quirky and interesting and entertaining.

I actually hope Spring doesn't come too early this year (DID I SAY THAT ?) because then I might feel guilty about watching my shows and feel like I should be outside.....doing activities or something. The minute my shows end, Spring can officially begin.

3 comments:

Rachael Havens said...

I'm waiting for Spring as well. Tomorrow I'm going to put up Easter, and I guess thats when I feel like winter is coming to an end. It just seems like the house feels warmer with the cheery decorations. Enjoy Idol!

Laura said...

I am so with you! It's even harder with daylight savings because I feel like I just drag in the mornings without the sunshine. Here's hoping to the first flowers of spring:)
(and not the plastic egg shaped kind!)

Taylor said...

...24, Biggest Loser, Lost, and The Office. I am hooked to all of them!