Sunday, March 22, 2009

State Dance Champs - Sweet Liberty!

I would love to post beautiful pictures of the exuberant girls and their parents last night at the State Dance Championship, but when I pulled out my camera, no battery power. I'm going to have to do something about that one.......And words will have to suffice:

We took first place in all categories and the overall state championship. The girls performed each dance better than they have all year. It is amazing to watch them get better and better. Gordon and James were there all day with us and that was a nice treat. James is getting to be quite the "dance aficionado", especially since Suzanne assistant coaches for Mtn. View High dance team. They were on our heels all day and took 2nd.

Not to brag or anything, but the old Centennial saying rings true, "You can't beat Sweet".

I guess that is bragging....sorry.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Brag away...Jess deserves it!

Rachael Havens said...

So much fun. They must have looked amazing to get all those titles. Too bad about the camera.

diane said...

Good job girls!

We have a lot in common. I have one married son, one on a mission in Boise, and the youngest is a junior in HS. I noticed that your missionary is in CA. Too bad he's not in San Diego because then I could have him over for dinner.