Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Diet Coke

It's no secret that I like Diet Coke.

No wait - I love Diet Coke. I drink way too much of it my son Ben says. He tells me my bones are going to turn to powder.

(But I take Calcium and Vitamin D:)

I will have a Diet Coke rather than eat a candy bar, or a snack of any kind and it fills me up.

Gordon drinks "Why bother?"; caffiene free Diet Pepsi, or "brown, fizzy water" as we call it. Good for him for not drinking caffiene. It keeps him awake at night.

While we were getting off the lake I was pouring a Diet Coke over some ice and Cameron was in the truck with us.

He said, "is that like Root Beer?" "Yup, I replied".

After thinking a moment, he thoughtfully replied, "Baca sure loves Root Beer!"

Kids....... they say the darndest things.

And, they watch everything we do.

3 comments:

Tami said...

I hate to tell you this but I'm with Gordon on this one.... go Diet Pepsi! :D

Courtney said...

I told Brinlee to tell me that Coca-Cola is bad everytime she sees me drink it.

They do watch EVERYTHING and know when we are being 'naughty'.

This post made me laugh out loud.

Courtney said...

P.S. Any affiliate with Pepsi doesn't even hold a candle... psh.

Coke and Diet Coke it is!