Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Return


Our family - together. Forever. Like families are supposed to be.

It has been a heavenly day. It makes me think of what heaven will be like with
gatherings of family that have been separated.

Scott came home an improved version of himself,
satisfied with his mission and looking forward to the next chapter.

It doesn't get any better than this.

How do tears just wet the cheeks in an instant? Not tears dropping down the face,
but an instant wet face. It's what joy feels like. I have felt it when each of the boys came home.
Birth and re-birth.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Laura said...

What an amazing feeling indeed. It is so good to have him home.

Ashley said...

I am so happy for your family! I remember each of my brothers coming home and it was wonderful! I still wish Scott had served in my ward, as I know he was a great missionary, but it was still always fun to think of how close by my old neighbor was!

Robin said...

Oh Julie!

I am sohappy for you!

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

TRUE JOY!

Tami said...

This is what joy in your posterity feels like! So happy for you!

Jayne said...

I love that feeling. There really is nothing like having your family reunited again after that two year seperation. Awesome!!!!