Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bad Shoe Day?

I had a great belly laugh this morning; for that matter, the whole Dr.'s office had a belly laugh.

I had a yearly checkup today.  I wasn't in a hurry.  I wore my brown pants with a really nice brown/black/green top. 

I got to the Dr.'s office and after the nurse called me back, the first thing she did was have me get on the scales.  Of course, you take your shoes off because that can add two extra pounds.

She finished weighing me and I turned to put my shoes back on.

This is what I had worn:
They are both brown even though the one on the left looks black in the photo.  I tried both pair on when I got dressed and decided on the ones on the right. 
These wacky things seem to happen to me.  Why?  I don't know. 

But it's sure good for a laugh.

1 comment:

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

That is so funny! I love it! I had an old companion who came to our last mission reunion like that... two different shoes.