Friday, September 5, 2008

Jesssica's First Day of School - Junior Year (where has the time gone???)

It is hard to believe that we will have only one more "first day of school" at the Bird household. It is a always a special day, isn't it? But Jess reminds me that it is all very exciting until the end of that first week when "you realize you have a full 9 months of this". But it is a fun time of year with new schedules, friends, football seasons, classes, dance routines......I just hope it doesn't go by too fast. Is there a slow-mo button I can push?

6 comments:

Robin said...

Jessica looks very tall in this picture. She is a darling girl!

Robin said...

I meant to tell you that I am very interested in the progress of your brother, Todd. I hope will be okay. This must be a very difficult thing for your family.

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

She isn't tall, Robin. 5'2 or 5'3.It's an optical illusion because I am so short taking the picture that the camera is pointed UP!

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

She isn't tall, Robin. 5'2 or 5'3.It's an optical illusion because I am so short taking the picture that the camera is pointed UP!

Laura said...

She looks so beautiful! She sent me the pic of her homecoming dress and I'm so excited for more details!

Holly Ogden said...

What a beautiful girl! I cannot believe Jessica is a junior. Wow.