Thursday, October 16, 2008

8-Tagged by Laura and Michelle

8 Favorite T.V. Shows
Deadliest Catch
American Idol
So You Think You Can Dance
Dancing With the Stars
24
The Office
Medium


8 Favorite Restaurants
Taco Del Mar
Qdoba
Carinos
Cheesecake Factory (Their food is as delicious as their cheesecake!)
Smokey Mountain Pizza & Pasta
Pita Pit
Texas Roadhouse
The Mexican place by the Mall

8 Things That Happened This Week
Got my stitches out from the knee scope
Rested and recuperated my knee.......
Listed my first Million Dollar house!
Learned a new program to manage real estate listings
Watched the third presidential debate
Sent Gordon off on his week-long huntng trip
Went to Carinos with Jess

8 Things I Look Forward To
Seeing my grandsons
Having more grandchildren
Ben and Laura moving back to Boise
Scott returning from his mission
Watching Jessica dance
Traveling
Selling my listings

8 Things On My Wish List
A convertible
A cabin
A new laptop computer
The gophers to go away forever
All of my family to live close by
Gas prices to go down
Our economy to stable-ize (?)
A train to go around the Christmas Tree

No comments: