Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Todd is on the mend!


I left for Idaho Falls on Sunday to go and see Todd and the timing was perfect because he was leaving Dale's house for his own and I was there to help him get settled. Just in the time that I was with him, I saw a lot of improvement in his skin color, eyes and mobility. We even went for a drive up to the Ririe cemetery where Mom is and drove all around the Ririe/Heise area. The leaves were turning and it was absolutely splendid! Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers on Todd's behalf. He still has a long ways to go and could still use them. It's so nice to have my brother back!

2 comments:

Laura said...

That is such a good picture of you two. You look so happy Julie, I'm so glad to hear he's doing better.

Robin said...

I am so glad to read this.