Sunday, October 26, 2008

Everyone needs a headlamp!


Saturday we had another workday putting away all the vestiges of summer; cleaning out the garden & putting away the boating accessories etc;. I should mention that it's the Royal We: "Of course when I say 'we', I mean 'you'". We use that phrase often with each other. I poked my head out into the garage while "we" were doing all the work and discovered Gordon on the ladder putting life jackets away into the attic. We are gadget people; we love all sorts of them and are intrigued with new ones. Imagine my surprise and delight when I saw Gordon wearing and using his headlamp. I had to take a picture. (isn't he handsome?)

4 comments:

Laura said...

Ahh, seeing this picture sure made me miss you guys! Ben pulled his headlamp out the other week too, but I can't remember what for. He always seems to be prepared with some sort of gadget no matter what it is. That is a definite trait of the Birds.

Robin said...

Yes. He is handsome. He looks like a miner with that headlamp.

Robin said...

well, actually he looks like a lumberjack with that shirt.

Holly Ogden said...

Could Gordon and my Dad be any more alike?