Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ben kicked some Gar-bel-dy-guck butt!

I mentioned a couple of posts ago that Ben is my techstser-son. No kidding, he is! While he was home for the weekend, he got on my laptop computer and the next time I used it, the garbeldy guck had disappeared. I don't know what he did, but it worked. I didn't even tell him about it. He is wonderful and I am so thankful for him and his computer expertise. He also helped Gordon put up the Christmas lights on Saturday. A wonderful son indeed.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I never know how he does it, but somehow he fixes all of our computer problems! Lucky me!

Kara said...

I am so glad you found my blog. I am really sad that I am not going to be able to make it to Utah classic this year to watch, it was so fun last year seeing you guys. How have things been?

Tami said...

Way to go, Ben!

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

Yeah! I'm glad Ben fixed the computer problem!
I bet you feel so grateful for his help!