Friday, November 14, 2008

Elder Scott Bird


Scott is able to view this blog about once a week from his mission and commented that he didn't like the picture of himself on the sidebar. In his words, "It makes me look like I'm 11 years old, or something."


So here is the new picture of him on the sidebar. He looks much older than 11, doesn't he? I think he is so handsome.


By the way - who knew my toilet seat post would stimulate so much meaningful conversation. Be sure to check out the comments. I learned soooo much.....

4 comments:

Tyler and Carisa said...

It's a great picture! He looks completely happy to be serving the Lord! And he really does look much older! =D

Holly Ogden said...

Scott looks great!
Hey, our blog is going private and I need your email address so I can send you an invite. So send me an email!
aaronandhollyogden@gmail.com

The Riries said...

Sister Bird! I could probably start calling you Julie, but I just can't bring myself to it yet! :) But I'm so glad you found our blog! You and your blog are so cute and fun. I've officially added you to my blog. :) Yes, we're having a boy, due Feb. 2! We are so excited. Oh! And thank you for the baby photo album--sooo cute! Hey, my sister just started a blog; she would love to hear from you! It is www.alexabeth.blogspot.com. Good to catch up!

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

Scott IS a handsome missionary! He looks totally comfortable and happy in his surroundings.

Thanks for posting the picture of Elder Bird! I know how proud you are of him!