Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Jessica's Dance(s)


Isn't she beautiful? In case you don't know, she is the girl to the far left. The blonde on the right is her best friend Meaghan. In the middle is Brooke Millward, another good friend.

On another note, the dance season has officially begun again with two performances at basketball games.

They look fabulous.

Preparations
are being made for their first competition at Jordan High School in Salt Lake Dec. 12, 13th. It's exciting stuff! Pictures and video will follow, but I can't post any yet, so that the choreography and costuming can stay under wraps for now. Besides, I am still learning to navigate my new digital recorder. Last night I thought I got the whole performance but when I shut it off, I really started to record, so I got a nice video of the floor, my lap and my conversation with the lady next to me.

Everything but the dance.

Really
. I need to hone the camera skills.

3 comments:

Tami said...

Of course we know who she is...she looks just like her mom!

Welcome to the world of digital cameras. Taking a movie of your lap and the conversation next to you is initiation. lol! We've all done it!

Can't wait to see her dance. You'll post it, right? (Hey, you don't have to post the movie of your lap and the floor if you don't want to...)

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

That sounds so great! Are you all coming for the competition in Utah? It would be fun to see you if you are.

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

Jessica IS beautiful! I love the Sadie Hawkins picture!

Being a dance teacher myself, it will be fun to follow her dance competitions!