Sunday, January 25, 2009

Birthday Spoils

Someone had a birthday and was absolutely spoiled by family and friends. I won't say which one (birthday), but I was born in 1960, a year that many cool people I know were born in.

From cash from parents, to home made goodies by my kids, I was very spoiled.

Jo made a "snugglie", a fleece blanket with sleeves, perfect for sitting it the big chair with my laptop.
Suzanne made a fleece scarf in a beautiful spring blue.
Gordon got "The Fox and the Hound" to watch with my grandsons. He remembered that it was one of my favorites to watch with the kids when they were little. Also, a beautiful red sweater and some red silk jammies.
Ben and Laura sent their love from a far with the promise of a service when they get home. I can't wait - they are both so talented.
The picture shows what Terri and Katrina brought over. Terri and Michael showed up with cupcakes and the beautiful necklace, gloves and purse. Notice the cooooool gloves. Aren't they just glam?
Katrina and Ashlee brought over my favorite B&B works lotion - Japanese Cherry Blossom and also some JCB perfume.

Spoiled? I think so.
Blessed to have so many good friends and family? Definitely.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I love the gloves! I can't wait to see what you wear them with:)

Tami said...

You look like a movie star! Happy belated Birthday, my friend. Glad you got royally spoiled...you deserve it!!

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

You deserve to be spoiled on your birthday! I'm happy for you. The purse and gloves are beautiful!

Rachael Havens said...

Happy Birthday, it looks like it was lots of fun. Our blog has been under constuction lately, but now it is up and running. Sorry if you couldn't veiw it before.