Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Chipped Toenail Polish

Certain things just make you long for the dog days of summer and all that it brings.....

Like having your husband ask you how you got the blood blister on your toe.

I couldn't figure out what he meant and then I noticed my toes - all of them - with chipped red toenail polish.

This would never happen in the summer.

Toe maintenance is at least a weekly thing when the toes are out for show. But close them up for the winter and they become neglected and hence - the chipped red toenail polish.

Maybe a fresh pedicure is just what the doctor ordered for the winter.....

4 comments:

Laura said...

What a Gordon thing to say:) haha I think a pedicure can do wonders! In fact, I may go paint my own toenails:)

Tami said...

I agree! There is nothing like a fresh pedicure...even if you're the only one who knows your little piggies are pretty!

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

A pedicure is one of the greatest luxuries in life!
I wish you a happy pedicure - and soon!

Courtney said...

I'll go with you!