Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Obama-nation Sloberation Facination

I watched the innaguration today. It was thrilling to see a new president, especially one who will go down in history, take over.

Although I did not vote for him (what?????????), I wish him the very best and hope he turns out to be the best president our nation has ever had.

I am anxious to see our nation heal and return to ONE nation, under GOD.

That said, I hope that we can now put the Obama-nation Sloberation Facination to rest. I have about had it. It is like a Halloween sugar high that has gone on for over two months now. Certain media celebs have all but slobered over themselves and Obama about everything from whether he wears boxers or briefs to whether he still puffs a few. I am not interested. I want him to get busy and run our country and keep most of those promises he made. God Bless him.

2 comments:

Laura said...

AGREED! I am so sick of hearing/seeing/listening to it. I started changing the channel when it all came on about a month BEFORE the election.

Clint and Kandi said...

amen sister