Thursday, June 11, 2009

Explaining Eli

After I posted this picture of Eli in the last post, I had to post the picture with "the rest of the story". In addition to having a delightful personality, Eli has very definite opinions and feelings about what he wants and how things should be. The look on his face here seems to be saying, "you want WHAT?"
"No way am I putting a life jacket on again; I'll just wait on the shore." Notice the dejected little walk. It is hilarious and one of the things I love most about him.


4 comments:

diane said...

I love the furrowed brow. Adorable.

Laura said...

His face is face is so expressive, I love it!

Tami said...

His hunched shoulders as he trudges away is endearing!!

JoJo said...

Love that little guy! I can imagine exactly what was happening, just like you said.