Friday, June 26, 2009

A Splendid Afternoon

Today Jo brought the boys over and we had a great afternoon together. We ate a picnic lunch in the backyard, swang (swinged?), jumped on the trampoline, played "green monster" and "puppies", and watched an episode of Dora and Diego.

But wait.....

It gets better.

While we were having such a great time, 4 months pregnant Jo cleaned the downstairs carpets.
That's right.
She loves to clean carpets; something about the joy of sucking the dirt out and pouring it down the drain. I think its code for 'I want to do something nice for you'. And nice it was. She is a service oriented person and I really admire that about her. She also shares the boys with me and lets us play.
She's #1 in my book.
Check out her anniversary tribute to Rich right "here".

5 comments:

diane said...

I can hardly wait to spend an afternoon with my grandchild!!

Your daughter-in-law is a keeper.

5 days!

Laura said...

Way to go Jo! That really is so sweet. Jo is always doing little things like that. She's a wonderful person to have in the family and definitely somebody to learn from!

JoJo said...

Well it seems the sunglasses were safer at your house. :) Cameron's spidey glasses were run over by the lawn mower today.

It was a satisfying afternoon for me and the boys just loving playing with their Baca. Win-win for all of us!

JoJo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tami said...

Those are some handsome looking grand-dudes...shades and all!! :)