Sunday, June 7, 2009

Scott Bird turns 21 this week!

Scott - 8 years old (above)
Scott on the left, then Ben; Jessica below and cousin Nathan on the left below.

My baby boy turns 21 this week - on June 10th to be exact. While we have been busily planning for his return and how we will fill the time this summer after he gets home, this snuck up on me and I am ashamed to say that his birthday wishes are not going to reach him by Wednesday. I hope he reads this and knows how much we are thinking of him and love him.


I found these pictures of him when we did the wagon train in 1997. Isn't he adorable?

3 comments:

diane said...

My boy is 20 tomorrow. You can make it up to your son when he gets home...in 25 days!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Scott! I'm so excited for him to be home so soon. Let the partying begin!

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

What cute pictures! I can't believe how little he and Jess are in them. Happy Birthday Scott!