Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

Jessica and Meghan AFTER they tried to stand up on the flat tube

Jessica and Meghan BEFORE they tried to stand up on the flat tube. (couldn't naviate pics)
Spencer, Jace and Jess



Yours truly cutting it nicely on Blue Betty. It was that beautiful combination of glassy water, no boats and warm weather. I didn't feel a year of my 49 and 5 months......
Until I got out of bed this morning.....Now I feel 79 and 5 months.
But it was still great fun and I'll do it again.


5 comments:

Laura said...

The water looks great and you are looking good, especially the first ski of the summer! By the way, Ben is upset because he was promised pictures of the inside of the boat:) haha

Rachael Havens said...

Ouch to Jess. You are a very brave woman! Cudos to both you girls.

diane said...

That is impressive.

I am excited for you that your missionary will be home so soon.

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

Julie, you're LOOKING GOOD ON WATER SKI'S!

Robin said...

Oh Julie, you make 49 look like 29.