Tuesday, February 17, 2009

After Many Years Of Waiting.....


I got my first daughter in law. And boy is she a doosie! In every great sense of the word. She set the bar high for the rest of the bird daughters to come.

Here are some things I love about her:

She is compassionate
She is kind
She loves animals
She eats healthy
She loves a good, challenging book
She works hard at her job (dental hygeninst 1 day a week)
She works hard at home
She is crafty and industrious
She is the best mommy. I am continually amazed.
She gave me grandsons:)
She loves my son

Why am I writing this today? Because it's her birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JO!

We love you.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Agreed! Jo is so talented and always concerned with others. Happy Birthday Jo!

Tami said...

She sounds like someone who would fit in well with the rest of that talented, kind, amazing Bird family! Happy Birthday to Jo!

JoJo said...

Thanks Julie, that was really sweet. And thanks for all your help with those adorable grandsons of yours. :)

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

I have visited Jo's blog occasionally and am so impressed with her wisdom, her insights and her goodness. I love her and don't even know her!

Hope your birthday was happy Jo!
Your children are beautiful!