Monday, February 2, 2009

AZ showed well

I am happy with the showing that the Arizona Cardinals had in the Super Bowl. There was just no keeping with those Pittsburgh Steelers, though. I am glad they made it a game.

The commercials seemed a little sub-par this year. I heard that even up to a day before, there were spots unsold. But the favorite has to be the Clysdale horse breaking his lover out of the circus so they could be together. Why do (they) always have the best commercials? If I mention their name, I will get like ads appearing on the blog and we dont' want THAT!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Did you get the 1,000 piece puzzle put together? Or was the game too intense because it was so close? I heard the last few minutes were pretty exciting. The horse commercial sounds cute. I'll have to you-tube it...(smart move, not mentioning the you-know-what!)

Taylor said...

I know...I hate the company-who-must-not-be named too, but yes...their commercials always make me laugh. However, my favorite commercials were the pepsi commercials...ahaha MacGruber and "I'm good." So funny.