Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm not kidding

I'm not kidding at all - I want to interview YOU.
Is this going to be like pulling teeth?
Just think of the fun questions I can think of to ask you.
The possibilities are endless.
Who doesn't like to talk about themselves? Honestly, now.
I'm not kidding at all - I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Did I mention that it's my birthday?


Here's How:
If you are interested in having me give you a few interview questions for you to answer on your blog, be one of the first five people to follow these instructions and I’ll be in touch.

INSTRUCTIONS1. Leave me a comment in this post saying, “Interview me” (please include your email address as well).2. I will respond by emailing you five questions of my choosing.3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.4. You will include these instructions and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions each. (Okay, if this part is stopping you, you don't have to do it). Just let me interview YOU:)

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Julie! Interview me! taylormgarner@gmail.com

Hahaha! I love this idea and reading your interview.

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

Yay! Taylor, you saved me from going into full Blog Pout. I will email you.

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

Julie - Interview me! lyndavis@nktelco.net

This will be fun!

Courtney said...

Julie--

You KNOW I'm a chatty Kathy... so interview me and I'll try not to disappoint :)

courtneylennberg at gmail dot com