Sunday, February 1, 2009

Who will it be?

Will the Pittsburgh Steelers win the Superbowl today, or will it be the Arizona Cardinals? I am rooting for the underdog Cardinals; they are from the west, after all. But....there is no denying the power of the Steelers.
What I really look forward to? The commercials!!! The food!!! The alternate activities!!!!
We have varied interests in Sunday football, so we're having a movie, "Emma" downstairs and a 1000 piece puzzle project.
But everyone still gravitates to those commercials......I will post my favorite tomorrow.

2 comments:

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

sounds like a great party! I have to say, I was missing your Superbowl party this year. I'm going over to a friend's house to watch, but it's just not the same as watching it at the "other bird's" house. :)

Tami said...

It's monday morning here...that means we missed the whole thing without even knowing it! Talk about being out of the loop! Good luck to your underdog team. Can't wait to hear about your favorite commercials. You make me really excited to get home to be with my kids and do all those fun family tradition things with them!!